Better with Binge Eating 6 Weeks Program 1200.
Week 1. Tap into the purpose of your life
• Reduce unpleasant emotions such as stress, depression, loneliness, fear, and anxiety by fulfilling your daily life satisfactions
Week 2. Avoid sabotaging and increase self-love
• Reduce your feeling such a...
* Sign up for your free de-stress Reiki energy session during Open House
* 2:30p.m.- 2:45 p.m. Presentation "How to digest food better."
* Special lower price available at the Open House.
Five ways to make meditation a daily habit:
1. Try to practice meditation at the same time every day
2. Set reminders that work for you
3. Start at five minutes and increase the time as you become more comfortable
4. Try meditating first thing in the morning
5. Think of it as a long journey process
Ideas for how not to eat too much for Christmas Dinner.
1. Have a small meal before dinner - light breakfast or lunch.
2. Have a sip of water before each bite.
3. Take a deep breath between bites and be aware of your own eating speed.
4. Enjoy each bite without guilt.
5. Bring your own healt...
- Traci MBefore coaching with Taeko, I struggled with advocating for myself and making time for myself. As a result, my health and well being was suffering. Then Taeko taught me that even with my busy schedule I could make small incremental changes. Small changes over time made it much more manageable and easier to establish new habits. The 3 most significant results I’ve experienced from coaching with Taeko are having more time to take care of myself and my family, more energy, and better health. I've even started to lose a little weight! What I loved most about coaching with Taeko is how compassionate she is and how she made it so easy and manageable for me.
- blanca vBefore coaching with Taeko, I struggled with disorganization, and severe anxiety. Then Taeko taught me that nothing is ever easy when it comes to changing, but can be attainable with persistence and perserverance. The 3 most significant results I’ve experienced from coaching with Taeko are : 1.creating weekly goals and charting progress on a daily basis to reflect and make changes accordingly to meet goals. Only through planning and scheduling can I bring back calmness into my day. 2. Creating mantras and positive affirmations each week to help guide and comfort me when days or goals become challenging. 3. Creating time for self care to heal the gut and mind. What I loved most about coaching with Taeko is her patience and time to line out plans, created charts to help meet my personal goals. Each week she would call to make sure I was doing fine with my tasks and helped create more tasks each week. She has helped me step into a new ME and very happy and fortunate to have worked wit...
- Joanna WTaeko was wonderful to work with. I am a working mom of three young children, with two of those being in virtual school. I struggled with motivation and feeling overwhelmed. She asked great questions and helped me delve into the cause of my feelings. She led me through a variety of techniques to take a step back, get my bearings, and then move forward again. Taeko is very personable and takes interest in her clients. She is caring, understanding, and very flexible. I highly recommend her services to others.